We provide the following links as a resource for our clients. Please contact us if you have questions about your case.
Probate, Elder Law and Estate Planning
- Nursing Homes Accepting Medicaid in Washington State
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA)
- Fiduciary’s Handbook, Third Edition
- Guides for fiduciaries Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Will airlines frequent flier miles be transferred at death ? Points and Miles After you Die
- Award winning resource on dividing inheritance of personal property: Who Gets Grandmas Yellow Pie Plate
- Alzheimer Association and AARP Community Resource Finder
- Federal Medicaid program
- Medicaid in Washington State
- National Care Planning Council – resources on long-term care planning for seniors
- Nursing Home Compare
- Senior Care Calculator for comparing costs of aging in place and assisted care facilities
- Washington State Community Resources for Seniors
- Ellis, Lisa, Visa Solutions for Students, Sponsors and Scholars: What You Need to Know. Available on amazon.com and Thompson Reuters/Aspatore store.
- American Immigration Lawyer’s Association (AILA)
- M-274 Handbook for Employers: Guidance for Completing Form I-9
- USCIS processing times
- Employer I-9 Handbook (M-274) – We offer I-9 compliance training and assistance to help employers cope with enforcement and civil fines.
- National Visa Center
- Address change for foreign nationals AR-11 – All persons who are not U.S. citizens must file a change of address on Form AR-11 within 10 days of moving. If you have an application pending, inform the Service Center of your new address.
- Immigrant Visa Bulletin
- Civil Surgeon Locator
- Applying for a Social Security Number
- I-864P Federal Poverty Guidelines
- USCIS Seattle Field Office
- I-94 record – We recommend that you print your I-94 record after each U.S. entry and provide us a copy so we can assist you with maintaining your status.
- Customs and Border Protection Border Wait Times
- ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization)
- Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVIS)
- Study in the States
Disclaimer: These links are not under the control of the lawyer of this firm and the firm assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the contents of the websites. The following links are not intended as legal advice or as a substitute for legal advice.