We provide the following links as a resource for our clients. The following links are not intended as legal advice or as a substitute for legal advice. Please schedule a consultation if you have questions about your case.
Estate Planning & Probate
- Guides for fiduciaries Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Will airlines frequent flier miles be transferred at death ? Points and Miles After you Die
- Award winning resource on dividing inheritance of personal property: Who Gets Grandmas Yellow Pie Plate
Elder Law focusing on Medicaid Planning
- Alzheimer Association and AARP Community Resource Finder
- Federal Medicaid program
- Medicaid in Washington State
- National Care Planning Council – resources on long-term care planning for seniors
- Senior Care Calculator for comparing costs of aging in place and assisted care facilities
- Washington State Community Resources for Seniors
- Long-term care Trust Act social insurance (Washington) article from The Nation.com
- Know Your Rights
- M-274 Handbook for Employers: Guidance for Completing Form I-9
- Wage Library
- USCIS processing times
- U.S. Department of Justice Office of Special Counsel for Immigration-Related Unfair Employment Practices
- E-Verify – We recommend that you consult with a immigration lawyer or employment law attorney before registering for E-Verify.
- Employer I-9 Handbook (M-274) – We offer I-9 compliance training and assistance to help employers cope with enforcement and civil fines.
- National Visa Center
- Address change for foreign nationals AR-11 – All persons who are not U.S. citizens must file a change of address on Form AR-11 within 10 days of moving. If you have an application pending, inform the Service Center of your new address.
- Naturalization test study materials
- InfoPass appointments
- Immigrant Visa Bulletin
- Civil Surgeon Locator
- Applying for a Social Security Number
- I-864P Federal Poverty Guidelines
- USCIS Seattle Field Office
- Visa Reissuance Wizard (for U.K. applicants)
- I-94 record – We recommend that you print your I-94 record after each U.S. entry and provide us a copy so we can assist you with maintaining your status.
- Customs and Border Protection Border Wait Times
- U.S. Consulate -Visa Wait Times
- Foreign Embassies in the U.S.
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Deferred Inspection Sites – A Deferred Inspection Site may correct a CBP error made at the time of entry. Please contact us before you go to one of these offices.
- Preclearance locations
- ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization) -ESTA is required before entering on a “visa waiver”.
- Visa Waiver Program Visa Wizard
J-1 Exchange Visa
Disclaimer: These links are not under the control of the lawyer of this firm and the firm assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the contents of the websites. We advise that all client contact the attorney before traveling abroad.
1001 Fourth Ave., Suite 3200
Seattle, WA 98154
phone: (206) 684-9458
info [at] lisaellislaw.com
We are committed to providing practical yet innovative solutions to advance strong cases. Our goal is to provide diligent, effective representation and individualized, result-oriented services.