We list the following resources and helpful links below for the most current information. Contact us when you are ready so we can put the service of our firm to work for you.
- M-274 Handbook for Employers: Guidance for Completing Form I-9
- Wage Library
- USCIS processing times
- U.S. Department of Justice Office of Special Counsel for Immigration-Related Unfair Employment Practices
- E-Verify – We recommend that you consult with a immigration lawyer or employment law attorney before registering for E-Verify.
- Employer I-9 Handbook (M-274) – We offer I-9 compliance training and assistance to help employers cope with enforcement and civil fines.
- National Visa Center
- Address change for foreign nationals AR-11 – All persons who are not U.S. citizens must file a change of address on Form AR-11 within 10 days of moving. If you have an application pending, inform the Service Center of your new address.
- Naturalization test study materials
- InfoPass appointments
- Immigrant Visa Bulletin
- Civil Surgeon Locator
- Applying for a Social Security Number
- I-864P Federal Poverty Guidelines
- USCIS Seattle Field Office
- Visa Reissuance Wizard (for U.K. applicants)
Travel Resources – we strongly recommend attorney review and advice before any international travel
- I-94 record – We recommend that you print your I-94 record after each U.S. entry and provide us a copy so we can assist you with maintaining your status.
- Customs and Border Protection Border Wait Times
- U.S. Consulate -Visa Wait Times
- Foreign Embassies in the U.S.
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Deferred Inspection Sites – A Deferred Inspection Site may correct a CBP error made at the time of entry. Please contact us before you go to one of these offices.
- Preclearance locations
- ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization) -ESTA is required before entering on a “visa waiver”.
- Visa Waiver Program Visa Wizard
For International Students
- Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVIS)
- Study in the States
- J-1 Exchange Visa
- Expanded List of STEM-designated degrees
- Living Will/Health Care Directive
- Award winning resource on dividing inheritance of personal property: Who Gets Grandmas Yellow Pie Plate
Please note that these resources are not a substitute for legal advice. If you have any questions, please contact us.
1001 Fourth Ave., Suite 3200
Seattle, WA 98154
phone: (206) 684-9458
info [at] lisaellislaw.com
We are committed to providing practical yet innovative solutions to advance strong cases. Our goal is to provide diligent, effective representation and individualized, result-oriented services.